Author’s Note: My sincerest apologizes to Miss Aimee for not getting this up sooner (I’m so sorry please forgive me!).
Hi! This is Aimee from Irresistible Pets, where I create DIY pet projects with my Chihuahua, Chuy. I’d like
to share with you a fun and easy DIY Cat Wand toy you can make to keep your cat busy this winter.
My DIY Cat Wand Toy is perfect for:
• Entertaining your cat when you are both trapped indoors due to the “Polar Vortex”
• During commercials when the football game is on
• Keeping your cat away from the Christmas tree you still haven’t put up
• Just some good ole’’ bonding time between you and your kitty!
Supplies You Need
You can get pretty much all of these supplies from the Dollar Tree or your local craft store. You will need
• 1 Wooden Dowel
• 3 Jingle Bells
• Multiple Fabric Scraps (Ribbons, Shoe Laces, etc)
• 1 Roll of Baker’s Twine
• Fabric Glue
Step by Step Instructions
Shopping for the supplies is probably the “hardest” part of the whole project. Seriously, that’s how easy
this is. It takes just a few steps and you’ll be on your way to entertaining your kitty for hours! To get the
This article is a Guest Post. For more guest posts please click the badge below.